Careers at Core Sound Imaging
Core Sound Imaging, Inc. is leading the web-based PACS industry through intuitive interfaces, excellent quality customer care and cutting-edge technology.
Core Sound Imaging, Inc. was built upon the principle of delivering a superior customer experience by offering Studycast® – an advanced software as a service (SaaS) cloud PACS. Core Sound Imaging’s focus on innovation is allowing Studycast® to change the face of medical imaging and interpretation. Core Sound Imaging is fast becoming recognized throughout the U.S. and the world as the most innovative and reliable solution for digital imaging and diagnostic testing workflow solutions.
Based in Raleigh, NC, Core Sound Imaging is currently an opportunity for a passionate, experienced software developer to join our exceptional development team to contribute to the future of medical imaging in healthcare. Come join us in advancing the way the world uses the cloud.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain software that is part of the Core Sound Imaging proprietary product
- Troubelshoot and debug code written by other developers
- Work and manage a variety of projects, provide realistic estimates for time effort and completion.
- Thoroughly document work.
- Qualified candidates must be self-driven, team-oriented, and have a strong background delivering applications across the full spectrum of web development. More specific, must-have requirements include:
- Experience building full-stack, complex, efficient PHP applications
- HTML4/5 and CSS proficiency
- Experience interacting with diverse web APIs
- Linux platform experience (additional OS is a plus)
- Experience with RDB design, ability to write efficient SQL queries and strong understanding of relational database principles
- Understanding of SW frameworks and the ability to pick up new frameworks quickly
- Proven experience delivering high quality software…on-time and on-spec
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- jQuery experience
- Previous experience working with complex source code and/or scripts
- Software testing experience (regression testing, unit testing, writing/running test cases)
You can also follow us on LinkedIn for more company news and career info.