Studycast is excited to announce that it will be attending the 2014 Vascular Annual Meeting! This is the premier meeting for vascular surgeons and is taking place June 5-7, 2014 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA. The Vascular Annual Meeting provides a unique marketing opportunity for organizations that provide products or services to surgeons and allied health professionals in the management and treatment of vascular disease.
The Vascular Annual Meeting is designed for:
- Vascular surgeons
- Physicians in related specialties
- Fellows/residents in vascular surgery and general surgery training programs
- Interventional radiologists working in the vascular imaging and intervention field
- Physician assistants and nurses involved in the care of vascular surgical patients
- Vascular technologists and vascular lab administrators
- Researchers, administrators, practice managers, and allied health professionals with an interest in the
science and treatment of vascular disease
- Medical students with an interest in vascular surgery
Studycast Booth Info:
Follow us on Twitter during the meeting! @Studycast
Be on the lookout for our booth!
Cloud PACS for Vascular Specialists
Studycast® is the leader in SaaS diagnostic testing and ultrasound imaging solutions. Studycast® uses the cloud for data storage. It allows physicians access and ultrasound images online 24/7 from virtually anywhere, on any device (even an iPad).