Studycast will soon be attending two very important conferences in North Carolina for vascular specialists, the 2014 North Carolina’s Vascular Technology Symposium and the North Carolina Ultrasound Society’s Annual Symposium.
The 2014 North Carolina Vascular Technology Annual Educational Symposium will be held March 1-2, 2014 in Burlington, NC and is designed to:
- Provide support for area vascular technologists by means of educational programs and sharing of information.
- Provide continuing education to area technologists and physicians in the field of vascular ultrasound.
- Operate as non-profit organization for scientific or educational purposes.
The North Carolina Ultrasound Society’s Annual Symposium will be held April 11-13, 2014 in Durham, NC and is designed for:
- Diagnostic medical sonographers, students, and physicians
- Providing quality continuing education in the advancing field of medical sonography
- Discussing current issues and trends in the field of medical sonography
Studycast Booth Info:
Follow us on Twitter during both symposiums! @Studycast
Be on the lookout for our booth!
Cloud PACS for Vascular Specialists
Studycast® is the leader in SaaS diagnostic testing and ultrasound imaging solutions. Studycast® uses the cloud for data storage. It allows physicians access and ultrasound images online 24/7 from virtually anywhere, on any device (even an iPad).