Studycast will be attending two very important conferences for vascular specialists, the 2013 Vascular Annual Meeting and 2013 North Carolina’s Vascular Technology Symposium.
The 2013 Vascular Technology Symposium will be held March 2-3, 2013 in Chapel Hill, NC and is designed to:
- Provide support for area vascular technologists by means of educational programs and sharing of information.
- Provide an opportunity for continuing education.
- Operate as non-profit organization for scientific or educational purposes.
The 2013 Vascular Annual Meeting will be held May 30 – June 1, 2013 in San Francisco, CA and is designed for:
- Vascular surgeons
- Physicians in related specialties
- Fellows/residents in vascular surgery and general surgery training programs
- Interventional radiologists working in the vascular imaging and intervention field
- Physician assistants and nurses involved in the care of vascular surgical patients
- Vascular technologists and vascular lab administrators
- Researchers, administrators, practice managers, and allied health professionals with an interest in the
science and treatment of vascular disease
- Medical students with an interest in vascular surgery
Studycast Booth Info:
Follow us on Twitter during the meeting and symposium! @Studycast
Be on the lookout for our booth!
Cloud PACS for Vascular Specialists
Studycast® is the leader in SaaS diagnostic testing and ultrasound imaging solutions. Studycast® uses the cloud for data storage. It allows physicians access and ultrasound images online 24/7 from virtually anywhere, on any device (even an iPad).