Submit a Support Ticket
How do we set up a new piece of imaging equipment to upload to the Studycast system?
You can add new equipment to your Studycast account at any time with no additional cost. Our support team will walk you through the process of configuring the new equipment to upload.
To schedule an appointment, call Studycast Support at 866-209-3393 x3. Scheduling ensures you have a dedicated Studycast Support Representative available for your appointment.
When scheduling your appointment, you’ll need to provide the following:
- Name of the Studycast client
- Your contact information (name, phone, email)
- Authorization from a Studycast Administrator at your facility (email or phone)
- Make and model of the imaging equipment
- Type of exams you’ll be uploading (cardiac, vascular, OB/GYN, etc.)
- Studycast client division studies should upload to (if you have more than one division)
We’ve recently started performing a new study type. How do we get the measurements to auto-populate the worksheet?
To ensure that measurements and study data populate the worksheets correctly, we’ll need to verify a sample study for each new study type.
We can use an actual exam, or you can create a sample specifically for this purpose. Either way, the sample you provide for verification must contain a comprehensive set of measurements taken with the calc package on the machine. The easiest way to create samples is:
- Scan your arm or capture a blank image on the machine (study images are not important for this verification process)
- Use the calc package to take measurements for every item you want to auto-populate
- End the exam and upload to the Studycast system
- Repeat the process for all new study types
Once your samples have been uploaded, contact Studycast Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide the Study ID numbers for your sample studies. Our Quality team will review them and make any necessary updates to ensure that all values populate your worksheets correctly. This process typically take 2-3 business days to complete.
Studycast worksheets auto-generate Findings and Conclusions text, but I’d like to use my own statements. How can I do that?
All Findings and Conclusions text can be edited, but editing the auto-generated statements on each study would be time consuming.
The Additional Comments fields can make the workflow more efficient. With these fields, you can create and store your own statements, which can then be selected from the list any time you want to use them. To create your own statements,
- Click the gear icon next to the text field. An edit window opens.
- Type your statement into the field and click the Add button.
- To move the statement, click and drag it to another spot in the list.
- When you are finished, click the Save button.
Your new statements are now ready to use. To add one of your personalized statements, type a few letters of the statement. When the statement appears, select it to add it to the report.
You can further streamline the workflow by using Worksheet Presets in conjunction with the Additional Comments functionality. With Worksheet Presets, you can save and apply multiple changes to a worksheet at once. For example, you might create a Worksheet Preset that includes indications, observation selections, and your personalized Findings and Conclusions statements
- To save a Worksheet Preset, click the Star button in the lower left corner of the worksheet.
- To use a Worksheet Preset you’ve already created, click the down arrow next to the Star button and select the Preset you want.