The Studycast system combines the power of a clinical PACS with the flexibility needed for research and Imaging Core Labs (ICLs).
Whether you’re gathering imaging data from across the country or across the globe, the Studycast system provides a powerful, adaptable framework for collecting, transmitting, and storing your imaging research data.
- Receive images and exam data from any modality anywhere in the world
- Remote facilities can upload images and exam data with no software installation required
- Core lab can be notified when exams are submitted, providing for immediate verification that protocols were followed
- View diagnostic-quality images and document interpretation from any Internet-connected device
- Securely share images with colleagues worldwide
- Complete audit trails
- Secure, redundant backup of images and data
- Data can be automatically de-identified and anonymized when uploaded
- Reporting tools and custom templates can be tailored to the research project
- Designated measurement fields can be required to ensure data collection is complete
- Store images and data in the cloud for as long as you need them
- Download all data for analysis
Costs are scaled to the number of imaging studies included in the project, making the Studycast system a smart choice for any size research project.
The Studycast system is currently utilized by research institutions for their core labs and by medical device manufacturers to evaluate their equipment.