Medical imaging is an indispensable diagnostic tool. But it’s also a burden for IT.
Each year, that burden grows as more studies are performed and new technologies dramatically increase both resolution and file sizes. Add in government requirements for privacy, data security, and long-term archiving, and the image storage headache gets bigger every day.
But it doesn’t have to.
Upload your images to our secure cloud archive. Then, access them anytime from anywhere. We’ll take care of the headaches.
Convenient Access to Your
- View diagnostic-quality images and cine loops from any Internet-connected device using your favorite browser.
- Search for images by patient name or MRN.
- Share images securely with colleagues and patients.
- Link to images from the patient’s chart in your EMR.
Secure Storage Keeps Your Data Safe
- CoreArchive storage meets or exceeds HIPAA requirements for data security and storage.
- Your data is replicated in two geographically disparate enterprise class Tier III+ data centers.
- Your data is stored in its own archive and protected with state-of-the-art encryption.
- CoreArchive storage comes with the same great support as the Studycast system.
- Live support is available by phone, online remote session, and email Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm, ET.
How Does it Work?
You purchase only the storage you need.
We install an uploading tool on a local computer. When images are ready, they upload to CoreArchive storage.
Your physicians, technologists, and staff can log into the archive and view images and cine loops from any Internet-connected device – instantly.