Core Sound Imaging, the pioneer of Software as a Service (SaaS) for medical diagnostic testing, has made completing stress echo interpretations easier and more effective than ever before. Studycast® by Core Sound Imaging is a comprehensive diagnostic workflow solution. CoreWeb is the web-based PACS portion of Studycast®. Existing and new Studycast® users will both be able to benefit from this recent update.
The CoreWeb 18.104.22.168 includes new features such as:
- Ability to open a previous study in a new window.
- Now when you click go from the study viewer to open a previous study,
the previous study will open in a new window/tab for easy comparison.
- Concurrent page access notification.
- When one user is viewing a worksheet and a second user attempts to open the same worksheet,
the second user will receive a notification that the study is currently being accessed by another user.
Some updates to worksheets include:
- The Carotid Worksheet now includes unilateral and bilateral reporting options.
- The Transesophageal (TEE) Worksheet now will enable you to easily complete ICAEL compliant TEE reports.
- The ABI Worksheet now allows for exercise reporting and includes physiologic waveform drop downs along with TBI calculations.
Studycast® is on the frontier of diagnostic testing workflow solutions. Traditional methods for transmitting ultrasound studies could take up to an hour, while Studycast® studies can be transmitted in five minutes or less. All study data is transmitted along with the images and is automatically populated into Worksheets.
Learn more about how the CoreWeb Web-Based PACS update can work for you. Schedule a Demo or call (919) 277-0636!