Vascular PACS and Reporting in the Cloud
Looking for a comprehensive solution that’s as fast and flexible as you are?
Ready to find out more?
Flexibility – Fast
In a busy vascular lab, you don’t have time to waste on a system that isn’t flexible and can’t be configured easily.
But with the Studycast system, you can
- Define multiple protocols
- Build and save complex reporting templates and then select them with just a click
- Configure a template in seconds to document a unique patient
- Choose a patient’s previous findings as the baseline for the current report with one click
View images and cine loops, document your findings for each vessel, annotate study images and interactive diagrams, and generate a professional structured report—all in your favorite browser.
Anywhere. Anytime. Instantly.
Packed with features designed specifically for vascular labs
- Out-of-the-box custom protocol configuration
- Interactive diagrams with auto statement generation and ability to annotate
- Angio reporting with custom macros
- Images and reporting for ultrasound, angiography, PAD assessments, IVUS, and CIMT screening
- Include study images and diagrams in the final report
- Administrative reports for practice management and IAC accreditation
- Meets SVU, IAC-vascular, and ACR guidelines
Save time with automated features and a single intuitive workflow
- Study images, patient demographics, and measurements upload automatically and populate study-specific worksheets and study reports.
- With automatic calculations, interactive diagrams, and quick compare to priors, you can build your report with fewer clicks.
- Easily configure the worksheets with presets and customized findings statements.
- Share images and reports quickly through a secure portal. No more printing or burning discs.
- Receive notifications when studies are ready for you to read, send final reports to the referring physician, and even route the study to your EMR or billing system – automatically.
Security and convenience with no additional IT burden
- There’s no hardware to maintain, no software to update, and no data storage to manage
- Exceeds HIPAA and PIPEDA standards for privacy and data security
- Encrypted data replicated in two geographically disparate enterprise class Tier III+ data centers
- Monthly software updates are deployed automatically